- Modern villa in exclusive area Zehlendorf
- Property area 2,018 m2
- 9 rooms, 452 m2 living area + 153 m2 usable space, sun lounge, 4 bathrooms, balcony/terrace 307m2
- Pool, sauna & gym, basketball field, underground garage for 5 carports
- Parquet floors with floor heating, fitted-in kitchen, alarm system, air conditioning system
- Magnificent garden design with koi pool, special plants and flora, natural stones
- Numerous shopping opportunities and public transportation nearby
- Purchase price 3,500,000 EUR
- Commission 7.14% incl. 19% VAT
An exclusively furnished villa in a quiet but central location with pool, wellness area, gym and expensively arranged garden with large water area and adjoining teakwood deck. The villa built in 1911 has seen extensive modernization in which the building has been equipped with a large indoor pool, sauna area, gym and a basketball field located on the property.
Planting magnificent plants and trees, landscape gardeners have turned the property into its own park. In the course of this process emerged not only the large ornamental pool as an optical extension to the indoor pool but also paths made from teakwood, several terraces and property boundaries made from natural stone have been set up.
Access to the villa is granted via a spacious entrance hall from where the living and dining area open up. The living room with fireplace stretches to the spacious terrace area with south-west-sun and a view to the garden. The dining area with high-grade kitchen made by Bulthaupt has its own storage room with direct access to the inner yard. In addition to this the ground floor offers a winter garden, a working room and access to the pool with sauna and patio.
The upper floor is accessed via wooden stairs. Here the sleeping room with balcony and a view to the garden and a separate dressing room and bathroom are located. There also are two children’s respectively guest rooms, a spacious hallway, a modern bathroom and another access to the balcony.
The top floor becomes accessible via a wooden stairway with four studios respectively guest rooms and two bathrooms. When required, one room could be turned into one separate unit with its own bathroom and a small kitchen, e.g. for a nanny (kitchen connections available).
Besides its spacious living area the villa also has several rooms located in the basement. These include a gym with access to the garden, a utility room with fitted-in kitchen and refrigeration chamber, a laundry room and the technical heating and pool installations. The building also possesses a large underground garage with remote-controlled gate and space for a total of five cars as well as a large shed for bicycles. The garage can be directly accessed from the house.
The garden has been set up by landscape gardeners in 2013, planting high-quality flora, trees and stonewalls parklike on several levels. An ornamental pool for koi, about the size of 45 m3 has been developed as an extension to the indoor pool. A special highlight are the teakwood paths and terraces and an integrated gabion fence from natural stone.
A spacious underground garage of about 127 m2 with electric remote garage door and three carports with opportunity to turn (respectively five carports without such opportunity) with direct access from the house and a 38 m2 shed.
The property is located in a quiet residential street close to the district center Zehlendorf. Despite its quiet location the transport connections are optimal. The train station Zehlendorf, several bus lines or the access to the Avus – all types of connections are given. Moreover, there is an excellent range of services such as restaurants, doctors and schools offered in the immediate vicinity, including the international John-F.-Kennedy-School and Schweitzerhof Primary School as well as several nurseries.
Besides the nearby district center of Berlin-Zehlendorf with its numerous shopping opportunities and the easily reachable Kurfürstendamm the property is right next to the Schönower Park, Schweizerhofpark, Heinrich-Laehr-Park and Schlachtensee.
- Floor heating in the basement
- Winter garden
- Wellness area and bathrooms
- Air conditioning in upper and top floor
- Large and modern fireplace in the living area
- High-grade Bulthaupt B3 fitted-in kitchen with the following kitchen appliances: induction stove, steam cooker, teppanyaki griddle, oven, microwave, twin-refrigerator with freezer
- Modern bathrooms with walls from natural stone and separate WC
- Increased doorways in the living area, strip respectively fishbone parquet from oak wood in all living floors
- Elaborately plastered walls
- Modern natural gas central heating with central warm water supply
- Recessed ceiling spotlights
- Bang & Olufsen wiring throughout the whole building
- Busch-Jäger light switches
Property size 2,018 m2
- Park-like property with south-west-orientation with high-quality plants
- Fences from natural stone
- Large basketball field
- Ornamental pool with koi carps, high-quality pool technology and adjoining teakwood deck
- Lounge-terrace above underground garage
- Extensive LED garden and path lighting
- 8×4 m pool with counter-current system and automatic shading
- Light ceiling may be illuminated in color at own option
- Marble floor throughout the entire pool and wellness a
- Bang & Olufsen ceiling loudspeaker
- Energy-saving ventilation system
- Modern wellness area with XXL shower, Klafs-sauna, resting area and WC
- Dornbracht fittings, Bisazza mosaic tiles etc.
- Gym below pool area
- Interior and exterior alarm system with completely and separately controllable interior monitoring for basement, ground floor and upper floor connected to a security service
- Electric and armored blinds in basement, ground floor and top floor
- Underground garage with carports for up to 5 cars