- Perfectly located on the only natural island at the heart of District 2 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Total land area: 80.000 m2 (8 ha)
- Green space density: 85%
- Construction density: 15%
- 06 Towers with 247 apartments, 20 sky villas with private pool & garden
- Unit size from 82 m2 to 640 m2 (01 bedroom to 05 bedrooms)
- Car Parking lots: At least 1 car park per unit
- Only 3 minutes to tram station, 10 minutes to center of district 1, international school and hospital.
- Developer: Kusto Home, Kusto Group, HQ in Singapore
- Stunning design by world famous architect Arata Isozaki
- Serviced apartments managed by The Ascott
- Ownership: freehold
- A wealth of facilities and experiences that are available on your doorstep along with a concierge and privilege services provide a complete personal care for residents: terrace café, fine dining, mini golf, playground, running path, sport field, fitness center, yoga & spa, salt water swimming pool, BBQ, green supermarket, water taxi, taxi, shuttle bus, yacht club
Right in the centre of District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Diamond Island emerges in the middle of the Saigon and and Giồng Ông Tố Rivers. Leading the new trend of ‘Luxury in Nature’, Diamond Island redefines what it means to lead a sophisticated lifestyle.
Diamond Island is the only place to find unique Resort Homes surrounded by 85% of lush natural green space, a quiet, purely residential community, life-giving water all around with exceptional views of the river and Central Business District.
Only ten minutes from district 1, Diamond Island is adjacent to the newly emerging centre of Ho Chi Minh City, Thu Thiem. The property is conceived with the aim of creating an exclusive community based on shared values and a common vision of the future.
Diamond Island is the only architectural creation by Arata Isozakia in HCMC – one of the leading Japanese architects. A honeycomb structure, which appreciates the wind circulation and light that would spread prosperous chi and vital energy in each apartment.
The orientation of buildings has been established to maximize the views from each apartment – with each having a minimum of two distinct views of water and green space. Almost land of Diamond Island has been devoted to public space which includes gardens, lawns, and other natural areas.
The project not only provides the only licensed marina and residential practice golf course in HCMC but also offers the only serviced residences managed and branded by Ascott.
Akin to the CBD, Thu Thiem & Phu My Hung New Urban Center, The Residences’ golden triangle neighborhood combines the very best in luxury living from the best in boutique shopping, top-rated restaurants and entertainments well as embracing Vietnam’s multicultural heritage.
Lifestyles of the Lavish
Setting the standard for service and innovations in premier living experience. The luxury lifestyle combines elegance, convenience, privacy and proximity. The Residences interiors of refined modernity are merged with urban chic.
A Unique Environment
Surrounded by water, Diamond Island provides a uniquely tranquil environment that is strategically located only ten minutes from the city center and adjacent to the newly emerging heart of Ho Chi Minh City in Thu Thiem. It is a community that is very much part of the city, and, yet, closely linked with the natural elements of wind, water and light.
In Harmony with Nature
At the confluence of two rivers, Diamond Island has been created with the inspiration of living in harmony with these natural elements. The design and positioning of the buildings have focused on creating a sustainable environment which maximizes the area of green space and encourages wind and light to filter through the development.
Diamond Island provides exceptional views of the city skyline reflected in both the Saigon River and our infinity pools – particularly at sunset. Its location at a bend in the river provides dramatic views in all directions.