- Purchase prices from €400,670 to €1,576,720
- 127 apartments with 1 to 5 rooms, living spaces from 71.34 m² to 255 m²
- Complex of 5 buildings
- Modern, attractive & central district of Berlin Schöneberg
- Close to the famous shopping boulevard: Kurfürstendamm (KaDeWe)
- Optimal infrastructure, U-Bahn station within walking distance
- Located in between city west and city east
- Parks (Gleisdreieck Park), medical care (Charité), universities (Technical University), schools (École Voltaire) and shops nearby
- Expected date of completion: 2018
Project Quartier Voltaire
The overall area for the property Quartier Voltaire has a total ground surface of 3,768 square meters. On this plot, a new building with 127 exclusive condominiums will be developed. Altogether, about 12.000 square meters of living space and a commercial unit of 200 square meters will be created, spread over six floors and two set back floors in the top. Furthermore, an underground car park, equipped with about 88 double parking places, will be established at the basement floor of Quartier Voltaire. Altogether, five stairways are planned separating the entire structure into 5 separate structures.
Shops offering everyday commodities are located within a walking distance from the Quartier Voltaire – all in the nearby surrounding area. In the vicinity, you can also find a large number of doctors of various disciplines serving the nearby community. Likewise, the area offers a wide range of public day-care facilities and schools including a French elementary school as well as a French high school just a short distance away. Many galleries, restaurants as well as embassies are just a stone‘s throw away from the property. The subway stations Nollendorfplatz and Kurfürstenstraße guarantee excellent public transport access to the city as well as a wide range of convenient bus lines. Potsdamer Platz and Kurfürstendamm, the elegant City West Boulevard with its thrilling shopping opportunities, could be reached within a few minutes’ drive.