- Location: An Bang Coast, Hoi An City
- Total area: 85,700 m2
- Construction density: 1%
- Transportation: only 3 km away from Hoi An City
- Developer: HB Group
- Hotel component: 4-star 364 keys (33 m2 & 47 m2) – All with sea-view
- Apartment 198 units, sea view, 1-3 bedrooms from 47m2 to 143m2
- Villas 12 units, 2 – 4 bedroom with private pool & beach front
- Facilities: Retail area 20,152 m2 (4,572 m2 at Ground Fl., 15,580 m2 in the Basement; Spa Center 1,075 m2; Swimming pool 4,160 m2; Restaurants 2,935 m2 (with 5 restaurants); Landscape area 50,000 m2; Basement (Parking & BOH) 8,450 m2 (100 cars & 4,400 m2 BOH)
- Phase 1 Estimated time of completion: end of 2016
New Hoi An City is a future metropolis located on an area of over 400 hectares. This exclusive complex of Vietnam comprises of many department stores, leisure and shopping centers together with decent accommodations, luxurious 4-star hotel and smartly designed villas with private swimming pools, gym and spa. New Hoi An City is developed by HB Group, only 3 km away from the well-known Hoi An Ancient Town and stretches 1 km along the coast. It takes only 24km from Danang airport and 30 minutes by car to the center of Danang City. Altogether, the project creates such a vibrant sustainable city of tourism. Total investment of New Hoi An City Project is 1.5 billion USD. With a strategic location in a leading tourism city, New Hoi An City will become an attractive destination for customers and investors who are looking for premium coastal property product and potential investment.
Apartments are designed with all bedrooms having sea views to ensure relaxed living space and high class, increase the real estate values, and maximise investment opportunities.
The interior design is minimalist with airy – clean – nice decoration. The optimised performance and restriction of fussy details save investment costs and living space.
Seaside location and multiple door decoration generate a spacious living space with natural light and open view. The interior utilises the natural materials like wood, cement, and stone
to bring warmth and nature to the house.
- 5 bedroom
- Freehold ownership
- Ground floor: 132-162 m2
- First floor: 120-148 m2
- Land area: 620-810 m2
Retail sector includes 200–300 shops/outlets (over 20,000m2), with fashion stores, gift shops, handicraft outlets and local specialties.