- Property-type: apartment for rent
- Cosy furnished 2 room-apartment newly built, 53qm on 3rd Floor
- Open living room with fitted kitchen
- Sleeping room with fitted wardrobe
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Balcony, cellar, common garden
- Monthly lumpsum-rent 1.896,00 EUR
- Deposit: 2 x Lumpsum-rent
- Available to move in: from 01.10.2022
Gorgeous furnished 2 room-apartment on the 3rd floor of a complex building in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you, ready to move in. Newly built in 2019 with modern technology and elegant architecture make the apartment energy efficient, bright, and spacious. The building is in a quiet side street with peaceful inner courtyard of green grass.
Walking in the apartment you will see an open living room with built-in kitchen, which brings you decent space and harmony atmosphere. From living room you can access to a large balcony inviting you for having a sunbath, breakfast or a cup of tea and coffee outdoor. Sleeping room with double bed, modern built-in wardrobe, and side bed lights are very cosy. The floor-to-ceiling glazing of the windows brings a lot of sunlight to apartment.
- Underfloor heating with oak parquet
- Fully modern furnished apartment
- Living room: sofa with coffee table, dining table with 4 chairs
- Kitchen: Modern fitted kitchen with high-quality built-in appliances from Bosch: stove, glass ceramic hob, dishwasher, extractor hood, fridge and freezer; toaster, kettle, cutlery, crockery set, cooking set
- Bedroom: built-in wardrobe, double bed with duvet, duvet covers, pillows
- Bathroom: modern walk-in shower, bath towels, hand towels, washing machine
- Corridor: built-in cupboard
- high quality lights in all rooms
- Balcony: table with 2 chairs
- Central concierge service as a point of contact for visitors, suppliers or for questions regarding laundry, etc.
Absolutely located in the heart of Berlin, between Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz, in district “Mitte”. In the immediate vicinity of Friedrichstrasse, Gendarmenmarkt and Konzerthaus Berlin with numerous exquisite shops, fine restaurants and cultural offers – the ideal location for working, living and relaxing. On the border with Kreuzberg district, there are many clubs, bars, restaurants and very exciting cultural international atmosphere. The perfect typical combination of Berlin’s charms between rich history and enchant architecture, opera and club, between cosmopolitan city and neighborhood, between Mitte and Kreuzberg. Supermarkets, banks and doctor-praxis are just round the corner, very convenient for your daily life. It takes only a few minutes walk to get Spittelmarkt (U2) and Moritzplatz (U8) underground stations.
If you are relocated to Berlin for short-term or long-term, and interested in renting the apartment, please provide us with: 1) Copy of your 3 last pay slips 2) Copy of Schufa or equivalent credit rating from your country 3) Copy of employment contract 4) Copy of your passport, ID and Visa (if applicable)
The minimum renting period is 6 months.
Monthly lump-sum rent: EUR 1,896.00 including all ancillary costs (water and heating costs, common charge costs, electricity costs).
Deposit: 3,792.00 EUR (2 months of lump-sum rent). The deposit will be fully reimbursed to you if you pay the rent monthly in time and there is no such damages in the apartment during your stay.
This is a non-smoking and non-pet apartment only.
Maximum is for 2 people to live in.
Viewing appointments can take place at a short notice after submission of the mentioned documents from 1) – 4) and after consultation.
To submit the documents, please send us to the following email: email@example.com