- Object Type: Family apartment
- New built construction
- Completion: 2017
- Units: 6 and floors: 1-3
- Total living space: 580 m2
- Living space/unit: 69.58-125.25 m2
- Rooms: 3-5 with balcony and garden
- Heating Type: Geothermal energy
- Cellar and parking place
- Move in: 2017
- Purchase Price: 1,685.000.00 EUR
- Yield: ca. 4%
- Commission fee: 7.14% incl. 19% VAT
The presented object is a 3-floor apartment building with a total living space of about 580 m2, spread over 6 units with a living space between 69.58 m2 and 125.25 m2.
The property has a size of about 650 m2, is nearly at ground level and directly connected to the street. The property is fully developed. A parking space has been assigned to each apartment.
The house is being built to state-of-the-art standards, such as an energy efficiency according to KfW55-standard using geothermal energy to produce hot water for the heating system and service water. The building is currently about to be completed, will be handed over ready to move in in 2017 and is currently not partitioned according to the German Condominium Act (WEG) yet.
Moreover, among others it offers floor heating, electric shutters and bathrooms with installation of German brand manufacturers reflect the qualitative overall impression.
The „twin house“ which has been erected on the adjacent property is already completed and has been handed over to the tenants in August 2016. Yet, it is explicitly possible to acquire both objects at a total purchase price of 3,370,000.00 EUR.
The yearly net rental income amounts to 67,500.00 EUR for each of the objects, being equivalent to about 4%.
- New construction according to the German standard „KfW-Effizienzhaus 55“
- Modern geo-thermal heat pump producing hot water and service water
- Floor heating with separate room control including floor tempering during summer
- Electric aluminum shutters on all windows and doors
- Windows and glass doors with triple thermal insulation glazing
- Entrance doors with multipoint locking
- Video intercom system at every entrance door
- High-grade floor coverings
- German high-grade sanitary ceramics in bathrooms (e.g. Villeroy & Boch)
- Shower partitions made from genuine ESG-glass
- Balcony surrounds made from ESG-glass with privacy screen
- And much more …
Dresden with its about 550,000 inhabitants is the capital of Saxony, the biggest town in the Free State and the 12th most powerful community in Germany. Being the seat of the state government of Saxony and the Saxon parliament as well as many other state authorities, the city is the political center of the Free State. Moreover, many important educational and cultural institutions are concentrated here, such as the renowned Technical University, the University for Technology and Economics and the University for fine Arts.
The independent town is also the transport hub and economic center of the Dresden metropolitan area, one of economically most dynamic regions in Germany with more than 760,000 inhabitants. Innovation and advanced technologies have an outstanding, economic importance in the Dresden area.
The property itself is located at a quiet side street in the west of Dresden with a very good infrastructural connection to the public transportation system. You will find the next stop of the Dresden transportation services within a walk of one minute, reaching the city center within 10 minutes.
Extensive shopping opportunities are just a couple of minutes distant in the Kesselsdorfer Straße with many passageways and shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure facilities. Doctors, pharmacies and a lot of sports facilities and an adventure pool may be used in the near surroundings. Daycare centers, primary and secondary schools as well as leisure activities are available in the direct vicinity and the immediate surroundings.