- Property-type: apartment for rent
- 2 room-apartment newly built with size of 47qm on 3rd Floor
- Open living room with fitted-kitchen
- Sleeping room with fitted-wardrobe
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Balcony, cellar, common garden
- Monthly lumpsum-rent 1.860,00 EUR
- Deposit: 2 x Lumpsum-rent
- Available: to be updated
The apartment is in 3rd floor of a complex building, newly built in 2019. It is located in central Berlin. With modern technology and elegant architecture make the apartment energy efficient, bright and spacious. The building is in a quiet side street with inner courtyard of green grass on one side and a green oasis park on the other side.
Spacious loggia invites you to sunbath, having breakfast or a cup of tea and coffee outdoor. The upper parts of the balcony parapet are made of glass so that you can enjoy the beautiful view of peaceful greenery. The floor-to-ceiling glazing of the windows brings a lot of sunlight to apartment.
- Modern fiber optic connection (FTTB) in the apartment, fast and flexible data multimedia connection (Cat7) in every living room.
- Underfloor heating with oak parquet
- Fully high-quality furnished apartment
- Living room: sofa with coffee table, dining table with 4 chairs
- Kitchen: Modern fitted kitchen with high-quality built-in appliances from Bosch: stove, glass ceramic hob, dishwasher, extractor hood, fridge and freezer; toaster, kettle, cutlery, crockery set, cooking set
- Bedroom: built-in wardrobe, double bed 160x200cm with duvet, duvet covers, pillows
- Bathroom: modern walk-in shower, bath towels, hand towels, washing machine
- Corridor: built-in cupboard system manufactured by the carpenter
- High quality lights in all rooms
- Balcony: table with 2 chairs
- All-round package is completed with a central concierge service as a point of contact for visitors, suppliers or for questions regarding laundry, which makes life even more beautiful and easier.
Absolutely located in the heart of Berlin, between Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz, in district “Mitte”. In the immediate vicinity of Friedrichstrasse, Gendarmenmarkt and Konzerthaus Berlin with numerous exquisite shops, fine restaurants and cultural offers – the ideal location for working, living and relaxing. On the border with Kreuzberg district, there are many clubs, bars, restaurants and very exciting cultural international atmosphere. The perfect typical combination of Berlin’s charms between rich history and enchant architecture, opera and club, between cosmopolitan city and neighborhood, between Mitte and Kreuzberg. It takes only a few minutes walk to get Spittelmarkt (U2) and Moritzplatz (U8) underground stations.
If you are relocated to Berlin for short-term or long-term, and interested in renting the apartment, please provide us with:
1) Copy of your 3 last payslips 2) Copy of Schufa or equivalent credit rating from your country 3) Copy of employment contract 4) Copy of your passport, ID and Visa (if applicable)
The minimum renting period is 6 months.
Monthly lump-sum rent: EUR 1,860.00 including all ancillary costs (water and heating costs, common charge costs, electricity costs).
Deposit: 3,720.00 EUR (2 months of lump-sum rent). The deposit will be fully reimbursed to you if you pay the rent monthly in time and there is no such damages in the apartment during your stay.
This is a non-smoking and non-pet apartment.
Viewing appointments can take place at a short notice after submission of the mentioned documents from 1) – 4) and after consultation.
To submit the documents, please send us to the following email: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kate at + 49-17622053205